Our portfolio management service is advisory, meaning that all investment decisions are made by the client, based on our advice. The service includes:
- Portfolio construction, using a clear and transparent asset allocation model, based on your objectives and attitude to risk, the main assets being cash and fixed interest; alternative investments (absolute return) and property funds; equities (UK, European, US, Japanese, Emerging Markets).
- Annual portfolio review, including performance against objectives, and risk profile.
- All transactions agreed with you in writing or verbally.
- Implementation of your instructions with no charge for transactions, e.g. fund switches, other than those made by the provider, i.e. we have no incentive to trade other than to benefit the performance of the portfolio.
- Unlimited contact by phone, e-mail, and letter.
- Valuations at any time on request.
- Client Newsletters.